Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Is Sun & Moon worth it?
Hello, I'm starting a team of Under Used to Rarely used Pokemon and I need to know If switching from OR/AS to Sun and Moon
Here is why I think I should
-Better GTS
I will read off the list of people trading Ampharos, my favorite UU and my favorite in general. Numbers represent level, "-" represents the request
36 - Genesect
65 - Hoopa
30 - Keldeo
30 - Darkrai
40 - Keldeo
35 - Ampharos 1-10
61 - Keldeo
I am certain there used to be more than 7 PEOPLE TRADING AN AMPHAROS FOR IMPOSSIBLE TRADES >.>

-Service
As seen with Black and White, they are bound to lose service with X/Y and OR/AS.

-Story
It's a new region so a new story and not a repeat of a game

Here is what I'm afraid of

-Z moves
I'm a little nervous this will ruin it considering their insane strength (as evidenced by some exceeding power >140)

X & Y repeat
Im also afraid it will repeat X & Y which was there just to say "oh by the way your pokemon can now evolve for 1 round". The whole game just seemed like it was only Just there, unlike games like Platinum, R/S/E, and so on and so forth.

Price
I have $20 which doesn't cut it, or I can stick to OR/AS

New Legendaries
Seeing as X & Y had some Interesting characters I fear that the beasts will exceed the legendaries power and make the legendaries completely not worth playing, like how it could be argued how there was no point in keeping your legendary because mewtwo was OBVIOUSLY the best top kek

I really need opinions because im torn between keeping what I have or using my double-edged luck where it will ruin it for me

Messages In This Thread
Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Reis - May 30, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by TheAlmightySancho - May 30, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Sun Juan - May 30, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Reis - May 30, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Sun Juan - May 30, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by wartty - May 30, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by TheAlmightySancho - May 31, 2017, 04:58 AM