Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Is Sun & Moon worth it?
@Reis The only difference in Pokemon is drampa and celestella in moon and turtonator and kartana in sun, maybe some minor ones I'm forgetting and to be honest; and I'll probably get a lot  I of hate for this, but the ultrabeasts are kinda weak aside from celestellas annoying defences, I guess kartana has a high attack stat if it ever manages an attack. The tapu however are a bit of a burden on fun. Tapu bulu is kind of a joke with that x4 poison weakness, Tapu leles ability is bothersome and Koko is fast and hits hard but their both rather frail. Only the water one idk it's name but that one is kinda hard to take down but it's ability is worthless so really it's not that big of a deal. The games themselves are great though, if you've been playing since Gameboy days it's such a trip xD all the character references and such make it a really enriched experience for the long time fan, although the game is short and lacks easter eggs :\ plus idk if anyone's found a truely effective way to use the zmoves yet cause it's so hard to time that Hail Mary attack, the best part about them is how hilarious it is when you use protect on a zmove xD just don't send everything up to SuMo so that you can still play your other games, I always keep a good team and some breedables in the previous gens just incase

Messages In This Thread
Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Reis - May 30, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by TheAlmightySancho - May 30, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Sun Juan - May 30, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Reis - May 30, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by Sun Juan - May 30, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by wartty - May 30, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Is Sun & Moon worth it? - by TheAlmightySancho - May 31, 2017, 04:58 AM