Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Glameow, Hitmonlee, Shiny Stuffu and others
(Jun 20, 2017, 02:31 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2017, 09:18 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @wartty  I don't really care about HA Pokémon, but I know some people do, wich is why I tend to mention such things as HA, egg moves and IV's. @KasuganoAichi When do you have time? I can give you the egg move Meowth, too.

I'm usually online from 7pm to mindnight (GMT -3), you can also add me on discord to make it eaiser for us to find each other on chat :p I'm going to get the Meowth from Rexieh, we already talked about it via pm, tough I still need the Hitmonlee.
(Jun 20, 2017, 11:14 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I've got Prankster Murkrows and can breed you a Magician Fennekin and Solar Power Charmander if you still need them

I would like just the Prankster Murkrow, I just got all the HA starters that I need, thanks :p. Oh yeah, aside from Rayquaza, Gliscor, Nidoking, Type: Null and Skiddo, you can choose any other pokemon from the list, I can send you a list of my special ball mons via pm as well. Same thing as I said for @Mr.Ultracool, you can add me on discord to make things eaiser :p

My Discord tag: KasuganoAichi#1288

I would love to take that shiny Rapidash off your hands, it just so happens to be one of my favorite shiny Pokemon, funny enough  Big Grin
I've sent you a friend request, I'll be on the next few hours, but if you can't trade now I'll be on early tomorrow morning  Big Grin

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glameow, Hitmonlee, Shiny Stuffu and others - by ScottyThunder - Jun 20, 2017, 09:00 PM