Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New evolution methods in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
With the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon about 2 months away, I've been theorizing what the games will have in store for us. Gyms, new Pokémon, new Alola Forms etc. have all been touched upon but what about new evolution methods? If you could a new evolution method to Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon what would it be? Let me know in the reply section.

As for me, I'd like to see a method that has the player leave a Pokémon in a specific area for a set period of time and when the player returns the Pokémon will have evolved. I have a "Pokémon" set up for an example. The Pokémon is a baby Phoenix, and when it reaches Level 50 or something the player temporarily releases it for 24 hours. When you return the Pokémon will have evolved into an adult Phoenix and a text box appears saying: [A pile of ash remains where Burnth was left. Oh? Burnth evolved into Flarenix!] My Pokémon names rock Kappa
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
New evolution methods in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon - by Kris - Aug 8, 2017, 06:39 AM