Treecko is one of the last Pokemon that I need to complete my Hoenn pokedex. I don't care about Iv's or anything, any treecko will do. I can trade torchic or mudkip for it and if you don't need those then throw a request at me and ill see if i have one. I have omega ruby so if you need an exclusive I can get one for you as well. My friend code is to the right.
|
Trading for a treecko
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Trading for a treecko - by Greenfish - Jan 19, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Trading for a treecko - by IvanCuhh - Jan 19, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Trading for a treecko - by IvanCuhh - Jan 19, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Trading for a treecko - by Greenfish - Jan 19, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Trading for a treecko - by IvanCuhh - Jan 19, 2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Trading for a treecko - by Greenfish - Jan 19, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Trading for a treecko - by IvanCuhh - Jan 19, 2015, 08:16 PM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
