22 59.46%
I am indifferent to it
29.73%
11 29.73%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Problem with Powersaves and Genning
While i was against Powersaves some time ago, because i felt like i was the only one "wasting time" doing things in the right way, we all should admit that sometimes the breeding process takes too much effort if you don't have the means to do that immediatly. For example, the process of giving Hidden Powers + Hidden Ability + Egg moves and.. sometimes you have to first get a right Ditto, then the right male pokemon with the right Egg Move and so on.. If you want to start from zero you will take a lot of time to make just one pokemon. And maybe you will use this pokemon just for few games because "the meta changes" or you don't have feeling with it.

A friend of mine bought a Powersaves because he has no time to do such things, and i cannot blame him. You could just breed Egg moves, Ability, moves+Tutor moves, and in the end of all this, just put the right IV through Power Save (for a certain Hidden Power or just 5IV). Is this something that makes a pokemon illegal? I don't think so, though i still don't approve "shinyfication" for other reasons.

As long as a pokemon has the following requirements: Blue pentagon, a total of 510 EV and legal moves and ability, you can consider it legal in my opinion, without further investigations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Problem with Powersaves and Genning - by GiMYz - Jan 28, 2015, 09:07 AM