Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 6iv shiny timid female drought vulpix
(Apr 12, 2015, 11:51 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: I recommend you try one of the powersaves threads, though only if you don't care if the pokemon is legit or not.

Sadly, I think it is fairly unlikely that someone has a legit 6IV HA shiny and good nature as well. The odds of that happening is just so small :P 5IV is probably more easily attainable Smile

Try breeding with a 6IV ditto and a vulpix that has the correct nature and ability. Then with the Masuda method getting a shiny is doable Smile

I'm too lazy xD cuz then I have to progress through the game faster, and spend more time that I don't have, as my AS version broke, and I haven't gotten to any of the day cares yet in my OR. But true I would prefer 6iv but 5iv is fine as well

I remember when I got a 6iv fenniken shiny with timid nature and HA w/ masuda method, and had a lot of egg moves, but yeah I traded it to some1 who needs it more than I do Smile I just don't have that much time to breed for a shiny these days

Messages In This Thread
RE: LF 6iv shiny timid female drought vulpix - by Colette - Apr 12, 2015, 11:56 AM