Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Splatoon General Thread
You mean updatessssssss KappaHD

This is the first game in my life that intrigued me as soon as I saw it announced that was a new series. My new job makes it hard for me to find time to play it when I'm not tired. I spent over $100 on the game, Amiibos, and strategy guide, and my brother has played it a lot longer than me. XD And I'm used to him hogging the PC. :$

I stand by my belief that the Splat Rollers are slightly overpowered. It's a lot like Little Mac from Smash, except that I don't think Little Mac is overpowered. They are stupid powerful in amateur matches, but when a more experienced player goes against it, they become predictable and you just laugh at them. OpieOP The difference is that good Little Macs still sruggle against some players/match-ups, while good Splat Rollers are near impossible to stop. I cannot tell you how manh times I've seen a team of 3 or 4 rollers win. Most were in the testfire, but still...

I'm only level 10, but most of the time I've played there were Wi-Fi issues at home, so I've 100%'d Single-Player and all the Amiibo challenges. Playing through the final boss 4 times in a row didn't get tiring. Kreygasm

Messages In This Thread
Splatoon General Thread - by shadbro - Jun 9, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Splatoon General Thread - by MagnusHexem - Jun 11, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Splatoon General Thread - by DragonEldest - Jun 30, 2015, 07:22 PM