Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION
was a weak showing from nintendo tbh though bethesda kinda blew everyone but sony out the water and even sony barely hung on.

FE looked interesting, Xenoblade was looking awesome and starfox (but i'm neutral to that) other than that WiiU was lackluster on releases.

3ds was literally just zelda and fire emblem in terms of major releases although they do have bravely second on their webpage.

overall weak performance but still better than ea and microsoft. prob even with ubisoft and slightly behind square enix. Sony sitting pretty in 2nd atm and bethesda head and shoulders above the rest (but seriously how can other developers even hold a candle to fallout 4, dishonored 2 and doom XD). Not the best from nintendo but last year was insane so i was kind of expected a sub par year this year though i did have hopes for a new metroid game for WiiU so little disappointed there.

Edit: my e3 ratings: Bethesda: 10/10, Sony: 8/10, Square enix: 7/10, nintendo: 5/10, Ubisoft: 4/10 (would be 5 if they didn't have a history for betraying e3 expectation at launch) EA: 3/10, microsoft: 1.5/10
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them

Messages In This Thread
NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION - by thewasher19 - Jun 16, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION - by Rogue - Jun 16, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION - by RagnoroX - Jun 16, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION - by evilsabre - Jun 16, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION - by Rogue - Jun 16, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: NINTENDO E3 DIGITAL EVENT REACTION - by Yuoh - Jun 17, 2015, 12:56 PM