Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat
(Oct 4, 2015, 09:25 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 02:18 AM)Mikcow Wrote: Hey I really love how your doing this I enjoy reading it :D I had a similar experience with wonder trade the other day. I was playing with a friend and we were doing this thing we call a "Wonder Trade Battle" where basically we wonder trade 6 breedjects we have and have a battle with whatever pokemon we get. In my last wondertrade I got a shiny Riolu. Anyways :P nice work. Hope you get your Zorua soon.

Dude! That's a really funny idea! Do you stream that at all?! That would be something I would watch. :3 And I appreciate the compliment about this forum. I wanted to have a kinda log (even for myself) so I could look back and see my progress and previous thoughts. I can't believe you got a Riolu shiny! Ugh, that's amazing. Also, thanks for the +1!! :3

Nah don't have a 3ds capture card but I would stream it if I could. Then you can see all the Wurmple vs. Wurmple that happens, with the occasional shiny (^^^). You're welcome for the +1 I love reading your log :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat - by Mikcow - Oct 4, 2015, 02:18 AM
RE: Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat - by Mikcow - Oct 5, 2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat - by Mikcow - Oct 5, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat - by jouzea - Oct 6, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat - by Shachi - Oct 7, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Living Poke'diary of CheatingZubat - by Mikcow - Oct 14, 2015, 02:49 AM