Oct 18, 2015, 05:15 PM
Hello I'm new here And I hope I can make lots of new friends here my friend code is 4399-0814-7381 I'm really easy to talk and I hope we can all get along
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
|
New here, friend Codes please?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
New here, friend Codes please? - by Dennyjomiller - Oct 18, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by dek4hh - Oct 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by sandragon13 - Oct 18, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by Sharkfang2193 - Oct 18, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by MagikrapVSMachump - Oct 18, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by Tortex - Oct 18, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by wpendragon - Oct 18, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by SenpaisLittleEevee - Oct 19, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: New here, friend Codes please? - by Woopek - Oct 24, 2015, 04:31 PM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#515 Panpour
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |