Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 9 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
I haven't posted in awhile but wanted to stop by and say how awesome these threads are!

Is there a legendary in pokemon that troubles you, almost killed your entire team?, wont get inside the pokeball?

I remember spending a couple days with my brother trying to catch lugia in the original silver and we tried so many different button combination and finally B + up worked and i know it was just luck but to this day when i try to catch pokemon I hold B and up.

Are you looking forward to the new Pokemon Super mystery dungeon game coming out next month? If so, what are you most excited about? If not well...uh...whats your favorite breed of dog?

I actually really am I remember the last game i was excited about then they only had like 200 pkmn which was so disappointing so I look forward to actually having them all available.

Where on the forum do you spend most of your time, and why?

Well I recently got back into posting on this website and lurking so when I log on I usually just click recent posts and see what people are talking about.

Is there a pokemon with a move it should know but it doesnt for some reason?
The other day i saw a funny picture that said something along the lines of " Gastly can learn Ice Punch but kyurem black who has an arm made of ice can't."

Who do you think should be Forum President Eckley or PkPatriot?

Both are really cool people so whoever does I would be happy with!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 9 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Apo - Oct 23, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Week 9 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by papuito - Oct 24, 2015, 06:57 AM