Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

casual gba/ucl like league
That's fine, but have you thought this all the way through? From experience, this sort of thing takes quite a lot of planning. I mean it will take 7 weeks of battling + Drafts and play offs, and it will be your responsibility to ensure all the battles take place and nobody breaks the rules. How do you intend to do the draft so that everybody knows what Pokemon have already been drafted? How do you intend to contact everybody at the same time? How will you randomise the draft order? How will you determine the fixture? Have you considered the rules, and are you going to change them in any way? If so, you should right them out so people know what they are signing up for.

I would just recommend taking some time to think and write up what the league will be like and plan everything out. I mean you're expecting at least 7 (if you have 8 people overall in the league) people to devote over 7 weeks to your league when your original post is less than two lines long with grammatical and spelling mistakes.

I'm not trying to be harsh, if anything I'm wanting to help you. You just need to know that it's not easy, and with 3 other leagues already going on it will be difficult for you to get people to join, especially if you don't put in at least as much effort as the others.

Messages In This Thread
casual gba/ucl like league - by dragonite 54 - Nov 4, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like leugue - by RebornFX - Nov 4, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by dragonite 54 - Nov 4, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by RebornFX - Nov 4, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by dragonite 54 - Nov 4, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by Slec - Nov 5, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by Asha - Nov 5, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by taloniceberg - Jan 31, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by taloniceberg - Jan 31, 2016, 03:24 PM