Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

casual gba/ucl like league
(Nov 4, 2015, 08:40 PM)dragonite 54 Wrote: first of all theres a thing called skype second im using the same method of drafting as the gba wich there is a youtube video about and if u cant understand that then i dont want u anyways  and third maybe u should get a life instead of being a dick to others

youre being pretty rude I gotta say. All reborn said is what Im going to say. We have like 3 leagues on this site already and obviously youre just trying to take attention away from my own, all you need to do is ask to join and we can figure something out. Unfortunately, since youre being rude to all of us (especially since youre new to the site and should be respectful of veterans on here) I am not going to tolerate someone like you in my league. Maybe if you came off a little more polite, I could figure something out for you since we could use another person to fit someone else who is waiting in. Sorry for this but you need to be more polite to other before you can start something on your own.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug

Messages In This Thread
casual gba/ucl like league - by dragonite 54 - Nov 4, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like leugue - by RebornFX - Nov 4, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by dragonite 54 - Nov 4, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by RebornFX - Nov 4, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by dragonite 54 - Nov 4, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by Slec - Nov 5, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by Asha - Nov 5, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: casual gba/ucl like league - by taloniceberg - Jan 31, 2016, 03:22 PM