Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSS!] Who are you going to choose as your Super Mystery Dungeon starters?
Seeing as today Super Mystery Dungeon came out (such hype!), who are everyone's duo going to be?  ;D  Whether you got it today, plan to get it soon, or even if you don't plan on playing it. I'm interested in hearing everyone's input :3

As for me, I've ALWAYS been a Pikachu with a Charmander partner since the first installment, so I'll probably go with that due to tradition. But part of me is considering a different route this time, such as Chikorita and Mudkip  :D  We'll see, I'll probably be getting it tomorrow since I couldn't today  ^^

Also if you have any stories and memories from the series overall, feel free to share  Smile  I rarely get to talk to others who have enjoyed the series, so now is an awesome opportunity to do so! Personally it's been so long I can't recall any of the funny things that may have happened to me, but I would love to hear from you guys!

(Oh and if I did anything wrong I apologize, I've never made a thread before. I tried my best to do it properly)

Messages In This Thread
[DISCUSS!] Who are you going to choose as your Super Mystery Dungeon starters? - by Nimthiel - Nov 20, 2015, 06:22 PM