Poll: What do you think of this little 'service'?
This poll is closed.
Useful/Helpful!
91.67%
110 91.67%
Stupid/Not Helpful/Just Delete Thread
3.33%
4 3.33%
Not Sure/Meh...
5.00%
6 5.00%
Total 120 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] [OPEN!] Taking PokeGen, Powersaves Requests! (Free Pokemon) [XY or ORAS]
Smile 
Hey guys! It's summer for me, so I'm back! I'll be taking both Powersaves and PokeGen requests. I've simplified the process to make it easier for both parties.

Bear in mind that I usually do all my trading through GTS at the end of the day (10 PM PST), so if you submitted a request after that time check back the next day.

POKEGEN

No Friend Code is needed, I'll do everything via GTS.

This is simple-
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Post a reply here.
3. Deposit a Pokemon into GTS, asking for the Pokemon you want and filled out in the form.
4. Wait!
5. Enjoy your custom creation in stunning 3D! Smile

*6. If you did not receive it for any reason, feel free to post a reply or PM me asking for support.

What to deposit:

For XY-
Fletchling
Level 5 or below
Female
Write 'Pruuchan' in the GTS message box

Can be found on: Routes 2 and 3, Santalune Forest

For ORAS-
Poochyena
Level 5 or below
Female
Write 'Pruuchan' in the GTS message box

Can be found on: Routes 101, 102, and 103

If you'd like to learn how you can PokeGen yourself, I have a guide here:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-ORAS-Ho...Y-ORAS-WIP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWERSAVES SERVICE

Friend Code needed!
ORAS only service.

Powersaves! Please add my Friend Code, IGN V, beforehand to streamline this!

Basically, instead of creating a new Pokemon (Pokegen), I'll modify an existing one.
A short summary of what I can do:

-Modify IVs
-Modify EVs
-'Legitimately' shinify
-Nickname Traded Pokemon
-Change ability
-Any items
-See https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/...tails/ECRE for a full list of what I am able to do via Powersaves.

1. Fill out the form below.
2. Post a reply here.
3. Add my FC.
4. Wait until we're both online. If we don't manage to be for a while, Skype me at TheGummyWalrus to organize a time.
5. Trade me the Pokemon you want modified.
6. Wait!
7. Wait until we're both online. If we don't manage to be for a while, Skype me at TheGummyWalrus to organize a time.
9. I'll trade you back your Pokemon.
10. Enjoy your modified Pokemon!

*11. If you did not receive it for any reason, feel free to post a reply or PM me asking for support.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES AND FORMS

Rules:
1. Do not be annoying and cause drama over anything pertaining to this thread.
2. Pokemon created with PokeGen and massively edited through Powersaves should not be used in official competitions. Please, don't use these services to scam or rip-off other traders. These are meant to be a more 'personal use' services.
3. One Pokemon at a time per person, please! GTS allows a limit of one Pokemon deposit, and organizing times with everyone to give them Powersaves is tedious.
4. I reserve the right to ban you from these services at any time, at my discretion.
5. Take everything with a grain of salt. After all, this is just a game!

Forms:

Pokegen-
Nickname (Pokemon) (M/F?) @ Item
Ability:
Shiny:
IVs:
EVs: HP / Atk / Def / Spe / SpA / SpD
Nature:
- Moveset not customizable due to some
moves people choose being illegal.
(XY/ORAS?)

Powersaves-
Service wanted?
(Refer here: https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/...tails/ECRE)
Your FC:
(ORAS only)
IGN:
Skype (if applicable):

Thanks for reading! I hope I can help you wonderful people out with these two programs I have.
If for some reason you need help, don't hesitate to ask! Just post a reply, PM me, or Skype me at TheGummyWalrus.

Have a nice day! :D
I do stuffs.

Requests
How to Pokegen

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN!] Taking PokeGen, Powersaves Requests! (Free Pokemon) [XY or ORAS] - by PruuChan - Nov 29, 2014, 09:00 PM