Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding help?
Hello!
I'm a relatively new IV breeder for Pokemon Y and have a couple questions

Yes I know a few things such as destiny knot and everstone uses and who to talk to to check IV stats and things such as that...but I have a couple questions 

Here's the senario, I'm breeding for a perfect IV in HP, Def, Sp.A, Sp.D and Speed gardevoir with modest nature and trace ability.

I have a female Gardevior with Special attack and Speed already maxed, after some breeding I have a female with Special Attack and Speed as well and with modest nature and trace, and gave her the everstone to keep the nature the same. Here's where my question comes in...

I also have a Raltz with high stats in HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Def, but they are NOT maxed, he is also a male and has modest with trace, my question is if I start breeding him with my female will I eventually get the stats that are NOT maxed to be maxed on an offspring? Also who do I give the destiny knot too? I've bred the perfect Sp.A and Speed female with a Perfect speed and Sp.A male and have only been getting the same two stars maxed which is obviously Sp.A and Speed on the offspring, if anyone can offer any insite on the subject that would be great. I'm kind of at a stand still with breeding which is why I'm asking for help. THANK YOU!

Also add me for friend safari. Am adding everyone who adds me and comments Smile thanks guys!

Messages In This Thread
Breeding help? - by Tht1guy - Jul 3, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by ShinyJigglypuff - Jul 3, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by Tht1guy - Jul 3, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by ShinyJigglypuff - Jul 3, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by ShinyJigglypuff - Jul 3, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by Tht1guy - Jul 3, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by VoidThoughts - Jul 3, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by ShinyJigglypuff - Jul 3, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by Tht1guy - Jul 3, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by VoidThoughts - Jul 3, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: Breeding help? - by Tht1guy - Jul 3, 2016, 07:47 PM