Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: HA Krabby, Budew, Drifloon, Woobat, Mienfoo, Cubchoo, Karrablast, Shelmet, Skrelp
Wonderful, thank you so much! I know it's a pain thanks to starters being 87% male, so I understand the effort you put into this Totodile and I really appreciate it hahah. I've already finished getting five IVs for the Krabby so I'll let you work on breeding for that elusive sixth IV. Smile I love requests like these, they give me an excuse to put together good Pokémon for future breeding lol. 

I haven't worked on very many breeding projects so far (special ball, egg moves, IVs, etc) but let me check.. Ooh! I thought my Mienfoo breeder didn't have the HA (Reckless), but she does!! I bred her and got a female for you. She's in a Luxury Ball, has a Jolly nature, and much like the Krabby has four egg moves. She only has four IVs, I kinda got stuck there. (I marked their IVs for you.) I don't want anything fancy for her so just trade me whatever spare Pokémon you have on hand!

I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back to you @ThePuppetFreakShow! Sleep and IRL stuff kinda got in the way, and then the Mienfoos stubbornly clung to four IVs. xD I was really really wanting to give you a 5IV to make breeding easier for you, but it's causing me to make you wait waaay too long. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LF: HA Krabby, Budew, Drifloon, Woobat, Mienfoo, Cubchoo, Karrablast, Shelmet, Skrelp - by Lythania - Jul 8, 2016, 04:15 PM