Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] C'mon guys, Do Some Work Yourself for Once!!
I don't know about anybody else, but it drives me nuts to no end when my message box gets flooded with requests to help with their national dexs when they still need 100+ Pokemon! I mean COME ON guys! [Pauses rant to throw table in anger] Seriously, do some of the work yourself? You need an Alakazam? Look on the GTS or caught an Abra, train it to Kadabra, and then request somebody to help you trade evolve it? 

and you know what the worst thing is? When people give me a list that isn't even in order! I'm only willing to help cause I got a living dex, and if you are trying to complete your national at least give me them in Pokedex order so I'm not going back and forth between boxes. It's ridiculous, it's dumb, and every person who has ever done this to me, just know when I reorrangize my living dex, I'm not thinking very happy thoughts about you  Angry

So, in order to make this rant justified, here is my advice to anybody looking to complete your National/Living dex

• If it's in your game, catch it. ORAS's DexNav feature makes this super easy. X & Y doesn't have this feature, but it can still be done without it!

• If the pokemon you are looking for is game exclusive, ask yourself, does it have a counterpart in the other game (most likely yes) and offer that Pokemon in the GTS for what you're looking for.

• I, personally, completed a lot of dex by wondertrading. It's also a fun way to work on a living dex Smile

I strongly believe the only pokemon that anybody ever TRULY could need a hand with are legendaries, but that is just me. Anyways, that's that... thank you all for listening.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4

Messages In This Thread
C'mon guys, Do Some Work Yourself for Once!! - by devilmoth - Sep 10, 2016, 03:38 PM