Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures
Jouzea's Diary

Touch down!

After a long flight I finally arrived in Alola, a region comprised by islands. I don't think I'll have problems adjusting to these new islands considering I originally came from Cinnabar Islands back in Kanto. Ahh the good memories coming back, too bad the volcano erupted and we had to move to other regions, I kinda miss my friends in Kanto.

[Image: cinnabar_island_by_greaydragon-d3brhtu.jpg]
photo by greaydragon after the eruption T-T

Reminiscing kinda reminded me to check on my brother, Jouzan. I sent him a picture and inquired when he'll be here. He told me his flight from Hoenn got delayed and he'll probably be here in a few weeks or so. I decided to go sightseeing first and wait for him. I wanted to explore the islands so I can be his tour guide when he arrives.

As soon as I got out of my house, I met this professor.

[Image: 9a4aceabef1c436fdc3e05c2afc3e4c7.jpg]
photo by ろじお

His name is Kukui. He's pretty hospitable just like everyone I met in the region. He showed me around and he's the reason I have my first pokemon in Alola. I learnt that he takes different pokemon attacks head on as he studies about them. I know, it's weird, but that's just his dedication with his craft and for that I respect him.

I went with him to meet this "Kahuna" guy at a town I forgot the name of (sorry I just got here, not familiar with the places yet). I'm still not sure what's the deal with the Kahuna guy, he's name is Hala apparently, but he gave me my pokemon so I'm sure he's cool. He doesn't seem to have a facebook account so I have no picture of him, but he's the same age as Papa (I think, or atleast it's close), white hair, white beard, he seems to have an air in him that makes me feel like he's an important person in the area.

So as I said, Hala gave me three options for my partner. I've never seen any of them before and I've been to many regions. Anyway the first one reminded me of a hoothoot, it's a grass type. The last option had a body of seel but it's blue and has a cute face, well I'm not saying seel isn't cute but I can't think of any description. Obviously it's a water type. I skipped the second one since he's the one I chose. I made my decision as soon as I laid my eyes on him because he reminded me of our late umbreon, Miming. So my new litten inherited the name.

I went around exploring the island with Miming and I noticed that he seems to be rash. As we were walking along route one, he went off and chased this poor youngster's pokemon. Jimmy, the youngster, didn't like it and challenged us to a battle. He sent the pokemon Miming was chasing against us and it reminded me of a rattata. Actually it really looks like a rattata with a mustache. It's black though instead of purple. This trainer reminded me of a famous youngster with his rattata squad back then, Joey. He became famous with his mastery of rattatas and even feared because of his Focus Sash, Endeavor, and Quick Attack Combo. Pretty sure his rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M65685c729fc9df8be13618d771b74...=250&h=250]

We defeated Jimmy and went on our way. We battled some other trainers as well and went undefeated. After a battle against a trainer with a wingull, Miming got wet and I had to use blowdryer to dry him up, he seems to love it. I gave him Pokebeans to eat and petted him every now and then. I think our bond is getting better. Oh, and my father sent me some items I could sell, nuggets, star piece, and the likes. I haven't bought anything with the money yet. Thanks Papa!

I went to the Pokemon school and had to do a challenge, and as of now I have yet to find the third pokemon trainer I have to battle. I got tired so I decided to write this diary instead.

I'll go back to looking for the trainer after resting so I'll end this entry with a picture of me and Miming
[Image: J2J4tx5.jpg]
photo by me

Real Life Notes

Just got my Pokemon Sun! My brother hasn't bought it yet though so he's still playing Alpha Sapphire. That's why Jouzan is still in Hoenn.

I had to soft reset once so I can get a male litten. I named him Miming after my favorite cat ever. He got hit by a truck as he was running away from dogs chasing him T-T. I used to name my umbreon, Miming, but litten is a better fit.

I chose Cinnabar Island as my hometown from Kanto, since I'm a genwunner and I like fire types. Plus the fact that I originally came from a country comprised of 7,107 islands. Islands for the win!

I didn't want to write everything from the story here since all of you may already know all about it, and I don't want to spoil those from Europe. #JusticeforEU

I couldn't source the Joey picture, sorry.

I drew the last photo while waiting for the release of sun and moon. I don't take credit for the background I got it from the net and blurred it a bit. It's been a while since my last artwork, and I'm not that good to begin with. This is my first time drawing in digital drawing (I'm not even sure if that's what it's called). I used Procreate App in my girlfriend's iPad (I don't own any apple products). The app is user friendly and compared to the one I was using before (*cough* Microsoft paint) drawing seems to be more fun and easier.

I also played a bit in the Pokemon Festival Plaza. And I must say, I don't understand how it works. Haha, I'll discover it later on for sure.

So far I'm liking the story. I like how it's not just you choosing the pokemon but also the pokemon choosing you. I love how your mother seems to be involved somehow in the story, she even watched your battle. I like Lillie she seems kind. I ship it. The tutorial may seem to be unnecessary for old Pokemon lovers like me, but I like how it felt natural.

EDIT: Oh I forgot, I'm back! Cheers
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Messages In This Thread
Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 20, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 21, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 22, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 24, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Jouzea's Pokemon Adventures - by jouzea - Nov 27, 2016, 10:17 PM