Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] zelda fans which game do you guys recommend for a starter?
(Dec 26, 2014, 02:46 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Even though everyone is saying Ocarina of Time, I'm going to go on a different path and say Links Awakening. This is imo the best top-down zelda game and part of the reason why OoT was such a success was it offered something other than a top down game. However, if you're going to get used to a franchise, you need to play it's bread and butter, and their have been more top-down zelda games than 3d ones.

Link's Awakening is a good game, and it was my first Zelda game I actually played, but I wouldn't recommend it because it isn't the typical Zelda game. Similar, but I wouldn't say it's the best one to start with. I'd actually recommend Link Between Worlds. It's has the same feel as LttP, and I would definitely recommend playing it if you find you like Zelda, but is a little bit more modernized, a little more accommodating, especially if you're a younger person. Though, I do agree, I feel like your first Zelda should be a top-down Zelda.

Of course, Ocarina of Time is a good option too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: zelda fans which game do you guys recommend for a starter? - by OozyGorilla - Dec 28, 2014, 06:38 PM