Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT
This is a very well crafted team you have their @RebornFX. Honestly there aren't a ton major flaws with this team I notice though will like to point on some you've pointed out. Do feel as if this team need a trick room option only to provide a counter measure to opposing fast teams and to reverse opposing TR. If you ain't satified with Krook's use on this team, Garchomp is a good replacement, though with Intimidate support and Taunt, do seem like it fits "better" on this team. Honestly all these mons synergy extremely well with each other and regarding you weather matchup, try to lead with Koko + Aero to counterbalance them. Hail-based teams might be somewhat problematic, though as long as Aero can get the right Wide Guard calls, its fine.

My main advice is to consider the "EV Spreads" on some of these mons like Tapu Lele or Alolan Marowak (GMX did a gave some good advice there. Something like 60 HP / 200 SpA / 196 Spe lets you outspeed Smeargle and even outspeed neutral nature Golduck / Liligant in their respective weathers, but again you will lose out in bulk. Again do recommend play around with Lele's Special Attack investment and find a "good" benchmark to base its attack on. I know Specs Psychic in Psychic Terrain can OHKO the likes of Alolan Marowak, Gyarados, and even most fast support Arcanine.

Well Good Luck with this team as its rather solid IMO.

Messages In This Thread
Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by RebornFX - Jan 2, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by GiMYz - Jan 3, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Never Gonna Peter Out - VGC17 RMT - by Black117 - Jan 4, 2017, 03:05 PM