Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Pokeradar Two Cents & Nit Picks
(Jan 16, 2017, 05:30 AM)Brockahly Wrote: Tbh just from reading that it seems like it takes a heck of a lot of concentration just to not mess up the chain and lose a chance at a shiny. I personally wouldn't spend a couple hours doing it.

It's really not all that difficult if you start out practicing at the earlier routes or go on the daily chaining quest the scientist at Sycamore's lab sends you out on. Also, the common + uncommon pokemon in the area you'll find will be easier to chain for than the rare mons. Head/earphones help you SOOO much too because there are two types of grass that will have the pokemon your chaining for & the faster swishing type of grass will troll you if your not familiar with the sound. I've clocked in god tier hours into my X so this thread is so IF people are really wanting to learn how to chain properly Brockahly. Just chain for pokemon that are in the first 3 routes and you should get the hang of how (hands on) chains work, know how to spot ninja grass, the CORRECT swishing of grass, and luck (fast music if your luckier KappaHD )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokeradar Two Cents & Nit Picks - by Brockahly - Jan 16, 2017, 05:30 AM
RE: Pokeradar Two Cents & Nit Picks - by WishingShinyStar - Jan 18, 2017, 06:30 PM