Poll: Do you think Emolga will be viable in VGC 2017?
Yes!
Uh...no.
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii
@Marcusube I appreciate the input and I'm glad it's made you give the little guy a second glance. You can run a more damaging variant if you want, and that's perfectly okay! The one I use, as stated, is designed specifically for my team. I will try out a Focus Sash variant, though, so thank you for the suggestion. I'll be sure to update this post as I experiment more.

@RebornFX There's only so much you can pack into a post before people get bored reading. I wanted to keep my post concise. But make no mistake, I read your post and I acknowledge that not everything was mentioned in the bulk of my article. However, this metagame is rapidly taking shape, and I see no reason not to try and experiment. As previously mentioned, I'm not trying to turn the metagame upside down, I'm just pointing out something I observed. Lastly, the pokemon I mentioned as being 'unusable' are from empirical evidence of my own gathering. By no means is it collective, and I've mentioned that above. All in all however, since you clearly understand the metagame in a way I don't, my best wishes go with you to your next tournament, and I hope you come out on top. My thanks for your honesty. Smile
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - Jan 24, 2017, 08:32 PM