Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Greetings/Looking for some help.
Hello you all can call me Mako, I'm somewhat of a "genwunner" although I've played numerous rom hacks over the past few years as well helping my daughter play through Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Y. Anyway a few months ago I decided to buy myself a copy of Pokemon Sun to play through as my first hardcopy Pokemon game since Gold & Silver.

I'm joining this community for a couple reason;

1. To complete my pokedex, I only need a few more pokemon at this stage all which require trade evolution (except Politoad which I can SoS for if I can find the time). So I need someone to help me with that.

2. To learn and get in on the competitive battling scene. I've been making do with a ragtag team of 3-5 IV poke's so far without a lot of success (no surprise). I just bred my first perfect IV poke' (Goodra) but its a bit of an arduous process so I hope to pick up some more good IV Breedjects to speed up the process and get a better variety of options to battle with and learn the finer points and tactics behind competitive battling.

I look forward to getting to know people around this community if you have any other questions about me or anything else feel free to ask.

Messages In This Thread
Greetings/Looking for some help. - by Mako2226 - Feb 6, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Greetings/Looking for some help. - by gkh1997 - Feb 7, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Greetings/Looking for some help. - by Mako2226 - Feb 7, 2017, 02:29 AM