Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Most Effecient Way Of Getting Dittos In Sun/Moon?
I say catch one pokemon and call it wrap. Head to route 2 and catch a smeargle starting off with a mon only knowing false swipe. Encounter 3 more smeargle, teaching them the rest of the moves you'll be needing on this bad boy as follows:

Moveset 1- False Swipe, Soak, any attacking high pp move, and spore w/ leftovers My smeargle' Ev were 252 in Atk + HP and 4 in Spd

This moveset will allow you to put anything to sleep and also false swipe with soak changing whatever typing the mon your hunting for to water, allowing you to spore grass types and false swipe ghost'.
Get soak from- Goldeen, Psyduck
FS is a tm
High pp attack moves: Thundershock, Bullet Punch, Quick Attack
Spore- Paras, Shiinotic

Moveset 2- Recycle, Recover, any high attacking pp move, and false swipe w/ leppa berry
Recycle- Klefki, trubbish, mr mime/jr
Recover- Staryu, Kadabra, Porygon

Pretty much same as above but with better recovery so your not wasting your time, going in your bag to leppa or ether your mons move that ran out of pp or using potions because of recover, allowing you to hunt a lot more efficiently (I don't mind using items though)

There other means and mons to go about catching you a nice ditto but catching a Smeargle & giving it these movesets are your best hope for a decent ditto. (I caught a 4 iv shiny one using the first moveset Smeargle to catch it via SOS took me 3 days)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Effecient Way Of Getting Dittos In Sun/Moon? - by WishingShinyStar - Feb 25, 2017, 01:22 PM