Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Shiny Breeder!
Hello everyone! I'm new here as should be obvious by the thread, so I would like to introduce myself.

I've been active on many pokemon trading boards and just recently discovered this awesome looking community and thought I would come to share the love.  :D

My username is Zhakien as you can all see, but I also go by Zhak for shot, or even Prof. Z.

I'm a fanatical UT shiny hunter and breeder, but that also leads me to my next question.

What is the stance here regarding TSV/ESV egg hatching? I've seen that Powersaves were stated to be against the rules, yet it looked like Pokegenning was allowed? Perhaps I just misread it, but in any case, I don't intend to gen any pokemon anyway. I only ask because checking a players TSV or an eggs ESV requires a way to back up a games save or some form of homebrew in order to read the save data. Would this be considered against the rules?  Huh

Also, I was curious about the stance on cloning as well.

I'd prefer to find an answer to these questions before starting a thread in the Trading/Breeding board.

And with that said, I'll be ending my rant here.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Edit: Just combed over the rules again and looks like I did misread. Powersaves ARE allowed. That makes more sense. LOL Still curious about everyone's opinion on cloning tho.
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)

Messages In This Thread
Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 18, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by gkh1997 - Feb 18, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by gkh1997 - Feb 18, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 18, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 23, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by gkh1997 - Feb 24, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 24, 2017, 08:11 PM