Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Shiny Breeder!
(Feb 18, 2017, 08:10 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Zhakien , welcome to Pokemon Forever!!!! Smile

Don't worry, I have a few friends who are shiny breeders. Smile

We are still a very small community so exchanging TSV might be quite difficult. Sad

Don't worry, Pokemon Forever is still a growing community. Smile

What makes Pokemon Forever so special as compared other Pokemon communities is that people here has courtesy. Smile

I have travelled to quite a few Pokemon communities in the past few months and have stayed in Pokemon Forever for around 2 months. I originally came from Reddit but left due to a full blown argument with the moderation team (because they are not doing their job) but I have enjoyed my time here. Smile

Well, you can try exchanging TSVs. And the good news is that I will start "TSV check" services in the community in March but I still need to get approval from the moderation team. Sad

Regarding my Friends who are also shiny breeders, they left Reddit alongside me to join Pokemon Forever/GameFAQs because they got pissed in their egg giveaways because their participants want the IVs, even though their shiny value does not match. Sad

Oh yeah, you can check out the Discord Channel, there are a lot of great people there! Smile

Actually, I'm already offering TSV checks in the topic I just opened a couple hours ago. I hope that's not against some unspoken rule seing as how an ESV topic is kinda useless if no one knows what their TSV is. If you'd like, I can give you a hand checking TSVs and even ESVs for people once you get things set up. I just figured out the TEA ESV checking method which saves sooo much time not having to trade the eggs back and forth. :P

I'm actually very active over at GameFAQs and still use Reddit for a lot of my hatches, I also post over at Neoseeker from time to time, and I have a topic over at Pokecommunity. I'm basicly just branching out to new places in search of more potential hatchers.

I can understand you and your friends' frustrations with the Reddit community however as I've even seen arguements break out in giveaway topics. It's never a pretty sight. That's why I rarely if ever post giveaways there. I usually just check for matching TSVs and post in those topics. The waiting for replies kills me tho.  Undecided
Prof. Z at your service!
TSV: 2377(S), 2577(M), 3639(M2)

Messages In This Thread
Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 18, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by gkh1997 - Feb 18, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 18, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by gkh1997 - Feb 18, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 18, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 23, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by gkh1997 - Feb 24, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Shiny Breeder! - by Zhakien - Feb 24, 2017, 08:11 PM