40.00%
6 40.00%
Squirtle
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokerus-infected Gen. 1 starters giveaway!
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. SORRY!*

Hi there, everyone! I am breeding a lot of Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, and Squirtles and I am happy to give them away to loving Trainers. These Pokemon are fresh out of the egg and, while under Level 10, are infected with Pokerus and have great potential! 
How to win:
Step 1. Catch a Mankey (they can be found on Route 3), nickname it "Retro" and deposit it in the GTS asking for a Level 1-10 Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle of your choice!
Step 2. Tell me in the comment section below that you have put a Mankey in the GTS, your Pokemon IGN, and what kind of Pokemon you want. That way, I can prepare a Pokemon for the trade.
Step 3. Wait a little while for your Pokemon to be traded. If you do not receive your Pokemon within 30 minutes, please redeposit your Mankey.
Step 4. Enjoy your new Pokemon!
You are perfectly welcome to get one Pokemon of each type for three Pokemon total. That being said, you cannot receive multiples of each type of Pokemon, only one Charmander, one Bulbasaur and one Squirtle. I will be giving away Pokemon as often as I can all day to as many people as possible.
Thank you so much for participating in this giveaway! It is so much fun to give Pokemon to people. Have a GREAT day! :D
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
Pokerus-infected Gen. 1 starters giveaway! - by RetroTyphlosion - Mar 21, 2017, 12:33 PM