Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] BP Items Giveaway!!!! [Hacked/Cloned]
(Apr 12, 2017, 05:05 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: @element_x49 , sent! Smile

@ONESUNBEINGNOW , sent! Your Rayquaza will be Naive nature since you mentioned it. Smile

Regarding GameFAQs community, it is a very united Pokemon community, we took care of one another. Smile

There are also guilds willing to help beginners, as long as they are not greedy and are willing to contribute. Smile

You can find me in the guild Noctowl's Nest. Smile

Regarding most of the former r/pokemongiveaway giveaway hosts, most of them are in Solgaleo's Pokepuff, Wonder Trade Guild, etc. Smile

Pokemon Forever is also a decent Pokemon community. In my opinion, they have the best moderation team as compared to Reddit, Smogon, Azurilland, Serebii, etc.

your are awesome thank you

yea i singed up a few days ago to gamerfaqs and I noticed it has a bigger user base, in one day a thread over there will get a lot more hits, they get in a day what here might take a week or more

I have never really seen any negativity here of PokemonForever, so in my experience the quality of users here is better than reddit or even gamerfaqs, even if they may have a bigger user base, and I prefer quality over quantity any day, which is why I only hold giveaways I do here

are you going to be online for a bit? i would like to request a Mewtwo on your other thread?

Messages In This Thread
BP Items Giveaway!!!! [Hacked/Cloned] - by gkh1997 - Apr 11, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: BP Items Giveaway!!!! [Hacked/Cloned] - by ONESUNBEINGNOW - Apr 12, 2017, 05:12 AM