Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] A New Trainer Has Entered The Arena!
(May 22, 2017, 07:58 PM)Night Blaze Wrote:
(May 15, 2017, 11:43 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Night Blaze , hi!! :D

I have retired from competitive to Battle Tree, so I cannot help you with Doubles. Sad

You can try asking around in the Discord Channel, most of them are better than me. Smile

I mainly distribute items such as Lucky Eggs, Evolutionary Stones so I cannot help you with Pokedex. Sad

Among the games you mentioned, I only played AC Unity, I am currently stuck at one of the Co-Ops. Sad

In terms of other entertainment, I watched Detective Conan and Gundam. Smile

I appreciate the info about the Discord Channel. I'll have to check that out when I have time. Smile

I'm not familiar with Detective or Gundam, but I have watched Conan, although it's been a while.

As as far as AC Unity goes, all I really need to do are the co-op missions. I've dome all the story missions and the collectibles don't really interest me. Maybe we could arrange to play sometime?

In terms of AC Unity, my game is on PS4 and has no Playstation Plus. Sad

My budget is really low because my brother is travelling overseas for a degree. Sad

I am stuck at the Co-Op missions where I had to collect flags in a short period of time. I gave up after 20+ attempts. Sad

I personally don't enjoy Unity as much as other AC games, because of the collectibles, way too many of them. Sad And the murder mystery very boring. Sad I personally enjoyed Revelations (I enjoy bombs) and Black Flag. III if I want to kill guards since the combat system is the most diverse. The others are boring. Syndicate has the same problem as Unity, too many collectibles. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: A New Trainer Has Entered The Arena! - by gkh1997 - May 22, 2017, 09:41 PM