Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
Welcome! I'm looking to giveaway a couple hundred perfect IV Pokemon!
These can be rare, shiny, legendary, etc!

To enter, please click the link at the button of this post and create a quick account on my favourite pet website! This will give me 1 referral on that website, and this helps me earn in-game prizes, and is a super is a big help! If you decided to stick around and play Acitius I'm sure you'll have a great time, and we can become better friends!

Then simply post below with the username you signed up with for confirmation, and the Pokemon you'd like to receive using the following example format! Please add your 3DS FC (friend code) and IGN (in-game name) in your post! For fairness, only request 1 Pokemon when entering!

Note: I cannot trade anything illegal, please make sure the Pokemon you are requesting is completely legal before posting! These Pokemon will be genned, if you are against that nothing is making you enter!

Example:
Vulpix-Alola (F) @ Ice Stone
Ability: Snow Warning 
Level: 1 
Shiny: Yes 
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature 
- Powder Snow 
- Freeze-Dry 
- Moonblast 
- Encore

FAQ:
(i) Is it possible to create multiple accounts to give more referrals?
- "It is possible to have a friend or family member sign up using the referral link on a different IP address... However, creating mutlitple accounts is against the rules of the website, and will not count towards a referral! Please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to gain another Pokemon.
*You can have your friends, family, or random kind stranger over social media sign up using the link for another Pokemon."

Update:
"If you refer someone to this giveaway (friend, family, or social media), and they enter my giveaway, they may recieve a free custom Pokemon. Additionally, if you were the person who referred that person to this giveaway, you will recieve an additonal custom Pokemon too. Please read the FAQ question (i)!!!"

FC: 5344-3175-5593 
IGN: Sun
Link: http://bit.ly/2qNtQdL

Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - by AVOCADO - May 9, 2017, 12:08 PM