Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals)
Yo @0kamii !  I finally got a PokemonForever account and I'm glad to see you doing well.  You probably already know who I am since I already told you what my screenname is (and the unfortunate mistake that led to it).  Anyways, I'm glad to see so many people liked the team we came up with.  You know I'm always available to help and I intend to learn the secret of Hidden Power breeding as well, so just wait until I catch up.  Bushido was a complete lucky fluke.  Soon I'll have an army of him for every type of HP out there!  A Bushido for every enemy, muhahaha!  Anyways, I'll be hanging around to check out more of your posts and sort of lurk about the site a bit.  I look forward to the next time we get a chance to battle.

By the way, maybe you should post the team you used for the contest some time ago.  Even if I almost won with a few mons I just threw together, you should show people what you can come up with on your own.  It still beat my team fair and square, so go ahead and show the good people.

Messages In This Thread
0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals) - by 0kamii - May 19, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals) - by LittleFoxS - Jun 24, 2017, 02:05 PM