Poll: Do you think Rampardos will be viable in VGC 2017?
Maybe?
Uh...no.
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Rampardon't Shoot the Messenger! - with 0kamii
@Slec Hey, Slec. I appreciate the uplift and I'm always trying to diversify the metagame. While some of my endeavors may be fruitless, there's no harm in trying, right? I don't think I can do Cradily next. I've checked the Alola Dex, and Cradily isn't VGC legal this year. As much as I'd love to cover other Fossil pokemon, the only candidates are Bastiodon, Carracosta, and Archeops. Though, they are all underused. We'll just have to see. But I probably won't be posting another VGC analysis until next week.

@Night Blaze I'm sorry, amigo. I really tried to find something positive for Rampardos for you, I know you were really excited for this analysis. But sadly, if I said Rampardos was good, and then people tried it and found out it wasn't, well I'd be in a bit of trouble. As I mentioned earlier, Rampardos is FAR BETTER is Singles, so all hope isn't lost. Maybe you could try giving it a Focus Sash and pair it with Rock Polish. That'll double its Speed and let it retaliate with big damage. Just a thought. Again, sorry the analysis didn't go as planned. Hopefully the next one will be better.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rampardon't Shoot the Messenger! - with 0kamii - by 0kamii - May 23, 2017, 09:35 AM