1 16.67%
All Our Favorite Dragon Pokemon!
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The Coolest Unmade Pokémon! - with 0kamii
I've always thought a South American based pokemon region  would be amazing :D Digimon did the most amazing job on their Quetzalcoatl. I imagine Pokemon has seen the possibilities and is saving such a vast opportunity for later on down the line; same with Africa probably, lol Pokemon in north Africa actually be amazing.... Don't get me started on hummingbird ideas xD love those Lil guys
All I gotta say is we deserve a better hyena then mightyena.... Nothing mighty about that so called hyena.... How could they not incorporate the laughing??? Seriously though spotted hyenas are one of my favorite animals and they are total monsters, the only mammal that can feed exclusively on bone, and they're bulky arched shoulders act as a fulcrum allowing them to carry something like twice their body weight! As far as typing nintendo got dark right, hyenas are definitely mischievous but they're creatures of the earth living in dens in deserts and grasslands, Ground / Dark with Strong Jaw and Prankster as his HA for priority stealth rocks ;D

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Coolest Unmade Pokémon! - with 0kamii - by wartty - Jun 12, 2017, 07:19 PM