Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Tapu Koko- Physical Attacker?!-With RetroTyphlosion
(Jun 13, 2017, 08:39 AM)écarlate Wrote: not saying physical koko is necessarily bad, but play dont run giga impact or return lmao. they dont provide any significant coverage and are overall useless, you could probably go with either roost or taunt in the last slot. anyways i dont really like the fact that its only STAB attacks makes it kill itself, and i think the set is pretty subpar to other koko builds (especially when running giga impact lol), and although i think going mixed would be better to incorporate physical attacks while being able to use decently powerful hp ices and dazzling gleams, it is definitely usable and at least it provides surprise facot to an extent. also i wouldnt recommend silvally in vgc at all since everything it does is pretty much outclassed by other pokemon. like the enthusiasm though, keep up the good work.

ps: just a suggestion, adding calcs would be a great idea to prove your point instead of just saying "it hits hard!!!", but they are nit mandatory.

Yeah, I think I'm going to edit this Tapu Koko a bit...... I never liked that Giga Impact anyway. Thanks for the suggestion!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tapu Koko- Physical Attacker?!-With RetroTyphlosion - by RetroTyphlosion - Jun 13, 2017, 08:53 AM