Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
0kamii's Top 5 Favorite Electric Mouse Pokémon!
66.67%
4 66.67%
Which Pokémon is Your 'Aumakua?
33.33%
2 33.33%
You Got Me...I'm Addicted to World of Warcraft!
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The Friend Zone: Pokémon Edition - with 0kamii
Oh dear, you jerk.  You know that I have very little definable favorites.  I just love them all!  But if I weren't forced to choose, then I'll start by picking from my specialty of Fire types.

Typhlosion < Ninetales
My first game was Pokemon Gold on the Gameboy, and it was the game I played from ages three to seven.  I caught every Pokemon and beat the game five times.  I remember choosing Cyndaquil as my starter because he was adorable, and when he evolved?  He looked super cool.  Alas, as I grew up my love of foxes developed, and my love spread to Ninetales and Vulpix.  It only helped that they were also Fire types, my favorite type.  Then I began my work as a competitive battler and realize she just how powerful Ninetales could be.  Typhlosion, I love you, but let's stay friends.

I feel like I'm obligated to submit a second swap, so here we go.

Kabutops < Rampardos

I'll admit, I hated Rampardos for a while.  He seemed so fragile to me that I always picked Bastiodon in gen 4.  But through it all, Kabutops held my heart.  It was so cool looking and I loved the idea of an ancient, scythe handed Pokemon!  That was, however, until the fateful day I firs then battled @0kamii .  Our first doubles battle and I was handily beating him, until that Rampardos came out.  All of my remaining Pokemon, my full party, couldn't stand up to the sheer power that Rampardos possessed.  To be frank, both he and I still maintain that his victory was a fluke of chance luck, but it was still a
victory.  Thus, the phrase "F*ckin' Rampardos" remains my scapegoat whenever I lose against him.  Seeing how trashy and strong the Pokémon was, I had to have one of my own.  Sorry Kabutops, you can't compare to the humiliation Rampardos gave me.  Let's stay friends.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Friend Zone: Pokémon Edition - with 0kamii - by LittleFoxS - Jun 26, 2017, 07:20 PM