Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] A Kahuna's Guide to EV Training in Sun & Moon!
'Scuse me, @0kamii, but I'd like to make a suggestion....
So, I noticed that you recommended using Exeggcute for Defense Training. This is good and all, but you must remember that Exeggcute on Exeggcutor Island are around Level 40. If you are using a Power Item (which you should), you need to fight the Exeggcute with the actual Pokémon you are training, not just using a strong mon you have and getting the EV's with the EXP Share. It is recommended that you start EV training as soon as you acquire your Pokémon. Since it will take a long time to get to Level 40 if your Pokémon was bred, I suggest using Rogenrolla (found in Ten Carat Hill, 30% chance). While it won't be as easy to encounter, it won't be hard to get it, plus Rogenrolla are about Level 10, making them easy for newly bred Pokemon. Also, you suggested using Spearow for Speed. While this works, I like to use  Diglett and Zubat, both of which can be found on Seaward Cave.
Best of all, since those two are the only Pokemon who appear there, you actually have a 100% chance of encountering them in that place!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Kahuna's Guide to EV Training in Sun & Moon! - by RetroTyphlosion - Jul 3, 2017, 01:33 PM