Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GUIDE] A Kahuna's Guide to EV Training in Sun & Moon!
(Jul 3, 2017, 02:11 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

Hey, Retro. I saw your suggestion and...I'm honestly confused. No, you don't have to fight with the pokémon you're EV training. As long as they're holding the Power Item and the Exp. Share is turned on they'll attain the EVs as if they were battling, they just need the experience. So, not sure about that part, and second:

Okay, if you prefer to use Diglett and Zubat, that works for you. All I was saying is that Spearow is my mon of choice because of the easy accessibility as soon as you jump off Poké Ride. With a cave, you have to jump off and go inside, and then run around until you get an encounter. With Spearow you can just stand still and the encounter comes to you. But again, if you want to use Seaward Cave, by all means do so.

- 0kamii

Really? Is that right? I thought that in order to get the EV's with a Power Item, you had to use the actual Pokémon you were training. Well, if that's right, I'm going to use the EXP Share more often.  Thanks for the help!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Kahuna's Guide to EV Training in Sun & Moon! - by RetroTyphlosion - Jul 3, 2017, 02:58 PM