Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Non-US 6 IV Ditto/w Destiny Knot
(Jul 30, 2017, 09:46 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I have an extra Hacked 6IV JPN Ditto I can give to you (no shiny needed), it's a 'Relaxed' Nature too

& It has a Destiny Knot attached to it  Blush

You can either just throw w/e up on the GTS & let me know what you've thrown up & I'll go send the Ditto that way (don't put up something that's likely to get sniped & make the Ditto request for a lvl 91 & higher because the 1 I have is lvl 100) OR if you have any nice breedables (don't need good IVs, just interested in HA or Unique balls [Beast, Aprimon, Dream]) I'd love to have something like that, BUT IF NOT I'm good just handing this guy over! I don't use them for anything as I use the 1 I already had before I received this 1

Hello evilcackles! Thanks for replying!

I am glad you are willing to trade me a Ditto w/Destinky Knot!

To be honest, I have a few duplicate shinies that I want to get rid of, so here's my plan:

Once you reply back or send a PM to me acknoledging you have been inofrmed of my reply, I will offer a Shiny Male Wingull in exchange for a '91 or Higher' Ditto on the GTS.

It is Lv.39 and in a Nest Ball.

Moves:
Pursuit
Water Pulse
Roost
Agility

Ability:
Keen Eye

Item:
Wacan Berry

Look specifically for the Wacan Berry and my IGN Pokèguy

I hope this will work, I know that Wingull is not exactly the most valuable pokemon, and that its shininess could attract attention. I will send you a PM with the information above to make sure you see this reply. If you see this reply or the PM, be sure to contact me right away.

Ylerecnis,

PokèGuy

Messages In This Thread
Non-US 6 IV Ditto/w Destiny Knot - by PokѐGuy - Jul 30, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Non-US 6 IV Ditto/w Destiny Knot - by PokѐGuy - Jul 31, 2017, 03:12 PM