Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Any Flame body pokemon FT: Breedject
Is this Gen 6?  I've been breeding a bunch of Flame Body Egg Move Ponytas in AS.  And well, ummm, they're fluffier than Slugmas so I prefer them.  Do you still need some?  They have Hypnosis, Charm, Double Edge, and another egg move I forget.  They're in Luxury Balls andI've basically been running a Kentucky horse farm trying to get good stats on these guys,  but they at most have 4IVS, and some are pretty bad...  But they're PRETTY!

@Zane102 @wartty When it first became possible to transfer xy pokemon to sun and moon,  I went on a Vulpix breeding frenzy in moon to see what was possible with everstones, etc.  (I believe I was the first to start dumping them for trade on Reddit, in fact- I didn't get very much sleep in those days.)  The fire vulpixes I transferred were all flash fire, but I started hatching droughts eventually: it may have been random,  but I do recall at some point deducing that paternal HAs might have some affect and using other species with hidden abilities as fathers.  In any event,  I was running a drought farm within a couple of days.  I want to say that the first droughts were random and not precipitated by a ha father...  It's been a while.  But I know it happened,  back when I didn't know much about how hidden abilities worked and so I wasn't much surprised.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LF: Any Flame body pokemon FT: Breedject - by Chansey - Aug 1, 2017, 08:43 PM