Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Any Flame body pokemon FT: Breedject
(Aug 2, 2017, 12:25 AM)wartty Wrote: Crazy..... I don't know what to say everything I've ever read about hidden abilities begs to differ.... Idk like I can't even find mention of this elsewhere.... Ugh so distressing..... Its literally impossible HAs can only be passed down by a female Pokemon who possess that ability it's worked into the mechanics of the game, the only variable is human error, like @Zaybeastie25 rivalry isn't axews HA it's unnerve idk about @Chansey drought Vulpix.... Did you use and alolan Vulpix with snow warning as the mother and Kanto vulpix as the father? Only way I can imagine....
I don't know.  That was around the time I got a Snow Warning baby in trade,  BUT it seems like it may have been before...  I don't know.  I went like 35 hours without sleep to tribble fire-vulpixes for everyone;  I know that the ones I transferred didn't have HA though...  Maybe that was it..?  I do remember experimenting with snow/fire crosses and everstones to see what nature/type/ability we would get. That was when we were first realizing that everstones could preserve regional variants over generations...

Messages In This Thread
RE: LF: Any Flame body pokemon FT: Breedject - by Chansey - Aug 2, 2017, 11:09 AM