Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat!
*  1. My older brother had intruduced the snes console to play super mario 2 and since then ived been a gamer, also because he didnt survive a car crash, ived been thinking about his memory because i miss him and it was a lot a fun we had(R.I.P.)
I haved friends at school that played red,bleu with gameboy and then gold. Sum other times we used to talk about the anime on t.v and cauth up with making painting and sumetime collecting pokemon cards like team rocket's dark ratata and battle. My first pokemon game was ruby.

*2.  Im interested in participating. What crazy teams ill encounter from JPN and USA? 

*3.  I am studing to be an car technician, and now im recovering from injury in my left arm. I'm also thinking about to look for a better vision in another profesion in the future as a professional.

*4.  Their are used in cars and electric equipments too,now they invented it for distracting your mind, and to consentrate childrens at school i heard.

nice to meet ya all and i hope we have much fun!! and at me for battles if possible Smile

​​​​​​​
(sorry for my bad inglish)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat! - by Sun Juan - Aug 11, 2017, 07:53 PM