Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat!
Congrats on becoming a Kahuna! School starts up in a little over a week, so I've been kinda busy with prep for the new year, but I thought I'd drop in to check up on my favorite people! While I'm here, I guess I should answer your questions 

1. Pokémon was a huge part of my childhood growing up. I have fond memories of watching the anime with my brother eating chips and drinking Pepsi at my grandmother's house. When I was about 8 years old, I got a used copy of Pokémon Pearl from from GameStop for my new DS Lite, and have been playing the games ever since! 

2. Ah, Worlds. The time of year when all the great battlers, and especially the not-so-great battlers, cone together to cheer on the too players in the league! While I absolute love battling competitively, I'm actually pretty shite when it comes to the real thing, so I won't be participating. But, I'll certainly be rooting for all the great players from my desk at home!

3. Not many people know this, but I'm actually a Mangaka as a hobby! I'm obviously not as great as Akira Toriyama, but I lover what I do, and if you'd like, you can check out the Manga I've been working on as a hobby for a while. It's called "The World's Strongest! A Martial Arts Tale," and you can find it here on SmackJeeves: http://the-worlds-strongest-manga.smackjeeves.com/ or, if you'd like to follow my art and 99% of my life, check out my dA account: http://ultimatevegetakai.deviantart.com/
Its not perfect, and its fairly inconsistent, but its what I do, and I can't say I don't love doing it!

4. No. Just. No.

PS. Sorry for the plugs. I don't get to do them very often...

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat! - by ScottyThunder - Aug 11, 2017, 09:00 PM