Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Planning for a local tournament
Jolly Mimikyu must have 252 EVs in Spe to reach the speed tie with other Mimikyu and Togedemaru.

Wiki Berry is the preferred berry because it punishes a lot of Bug Bite users and Return is one of the worst STABs for Snorlax: Frustation is absolutely better, but even Facade and Body Slam can be nice. What about the spread?

Oranguru sucks. You should try a ZTR+Hypnosys user or a TR setter able to inflict good damages alone.

Sitrus Berry can be used instead of Iapapa and its other versions only when you have a spread that works together with the item in order to avoid significative 2HKOs. You're using a 252/252 spread, so I guess that's not your case. Use instead the Iapapa Berry or a Focus Sash.

Consider Crunch instead of CC for Arcanine to hit AMarowak. Do not increase Def when it's equivalent to SpD, as you're giving P2 a free +1 in SpA in a late game situation.

Gardevoir lacks Protect.

Pachirisu sucks, use Smeargle/EvioClefairy/Raichu/Togedemaru instead.

Wiki Berry suits better to Milotic.

Generally talking I think you misunderstood the rules: when people say "4vs4" they usually mean "have 6 mons, bring 4 of them in each battle". That said, both your teams are owned by MCharY wich is often paired with a Sleep inducer that can avoid Eevee to BPass and Mimikyu/Oranguru to set TR. My advice is taking a sample team made for BSD and adapt it to this ruleset.

Messages In This Thread
Planning for a local tournament - by Aqwell - Aug 25, 2017, 09:44 AM
RE: Planning for a local tournament - by Aqwell - Aug 25, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: Planning for a local tournament - by Spyro190 - Aug 25, 2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Planning for a local tournament - by Aqwell - Aug 26, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: Planning for a local tournament - by Aqwell - Aug 26, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Planning for a local tournament - by Spyro190 - Aug 26, 2017, 10:12 AM