Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King?
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I am a caffeine addict!

Not really a pokémon-related post, but I feel as though I need to start branching out a little bit more with my content. After all, "All Our Favorite" will run out of Types eventually, and then I'll be left high and dry. I just want to be prepared. Not only that, but there are some pokémon you just can't use in VGC no matter how hard you try...Rampardos. Dodgy

I love Mtn. Dew! It's probably my favorite soda (this is not a paid advertisement). I bought a can of White Label today whilst waiting to be interviewed and it got me thinking about my favorite flavors. After thinking it over, I believe I have effectively narrowed down my top 3 favorite flavors of Mtn. Dew. In ascending order, we have:

3rd) Mtn. Dew - White Label

[Image: 51989406?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg]
nd) Mtn. Dew - Code Red

[Image: 1199-mtn-dew-code-red.png]
st) Mtn. Dew - Baja Blast

[Image: f759d03c-63f2-43cf-9924-8cd2e2d403ba_1.b...a514c.jpeg]

Nothing beats that Taco Bell exclusive, and many a Code Red saw me through college. White Label is just a refreshing treat that I keep going back to. I really like anything with a tropical kick! Again, nothing pokémon-related today, but I'd love to get to the point where I can discuss anything I want with you guys and have it be totally cool. So be sure to let me know which flavor is your favorite down below! I look forward to seeing what you all think.

Thanks for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii

P.S. Yes, for all you astute viewers. The title of this post is homage to singer Sade's song, "Your Love Is King." I highly recommend you check her out if you don't know who she is. She's really one-of-a-kind! Link to the song here.
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by 0kamii - Sep 1, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by Kris - Sep 1, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by PerchPond - Sep 2, 2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by Reis - Sep 2, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by 0kamii - Sep 2, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by PerchPond - Sep 2, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by Chansey - Sep 2, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by gkh1997 - Sep 3, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: Which Mtn. Dew Flavor is King? - by wartty - Sep 3, 2017, 08:16 AM