Tyrantrum
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum
Star 
As the third week of The Shiny Showdown has come to a close, with Bruxish claiming a sizeable victory of 18 votes to 4 over Spearow. Congratulations to @wartty for nominating the winning Pokemon! We now move on to week 4, where it seems like we have a match up similar to last weeks, but I don't think theres point in calling it just yet. The two battling shinies we have this week are:

[Image: 001.png]
Bulbasaur the Seed Pokémon (nominated by @Vinnie )

Vs

[Image: 697.png]
Tyrantrum the Despot Pokémon (nominated by @PerchPond)

I'm hoping that this will be a close matchup as both of these shinies definitely have their selling points. Bulbasaur might fall into two of the main categories for boring shinies, looking very similar to it's normal sprite and being one of the infamous green(er) shines. But, I actually prefer it's shiny sprite. The grass green suits it better in my opinion and even though it's a very slight change it makes it look much better. And then we have Tyrantrum. I don't think I have to explain this pick much as it's just a great shiny in general! With it's drastic shift in colour scheme, it doesn't let down one bit. It's pallet of blues, greys and whites fits it perfectly. Anyway, good luck to both shinies and hopefull the best one will win!

Win a Shiny Bulbasaur or Tyrantrum!
To be in for a chance to win a BR shiny Bulbasaur or Tyrantrum, after you vote, leave a reply to this thread with which shiny is better and why you think it is. I will pick the winner next Friday and they will be announced in Week 3 of The Shiny Showdown!

Last Weeks Winner!
Congratulations to @Reis who is the winner of the shiny BR Bruxish!

(To Main Thread) (To Challonge Bracket)
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Messages In This Thread
The Shiny Showdown Week 4: Bulbasaur vs Tyrantrum - by stephenWITNESS - Sep 23, 2017, 12:08 PM