Poll: Which pokémon should I spotlight next?
This poll is closed.
Leafeon
50.00%
3 50.00%
Beartic
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Neglected Pokémon Spotlight: Garbodor!
@0kamii 

So honestly this set was designed to be a good double hazard setter, as well as being able too boost its dammage up, or help out the team later on.  The hazards being Toxic Spikes and Spikes.  Both of them together make a large mess in the opponets side that will help out tremendously, the next two moves Acid Spray and Pcychic, are ment to be its main way of doing any attacks.  I am always a fan of the weaker attack with the great affects, and having a definate Sp. Def drop helps out it slightly lacking Sp. Attack.  Then Psychic was there to help against people who will switch into a poision type pokemon, as they will be immune to the Toxic Spikes.  Leftovers are there to give it some recovery, as its only other options are Rest or a pain split, which you can never be sure about.  The Evs were made to give it a boost to its great natural bulk and HP stat.  This will help ensure it is able to get the two hazards up. The ability is Stench, because even though it is unlikely, the other two abilites are out classed in a way.  Weak armmor drops it bulk, which makes it at a big disadvantage.  Aftermath is just more coincidental.  It has no moves that are super effective on it that cause contact, also its bulk makes it harder to KO.

All and all, I'm unsure where I could put this guy, but I will be seeing him in my pokemon Sun very soon.
Mawr

Messages In This Thread
Neglected Pokémon Spotlight: Garbodor! - by 0kamii - Sep 27, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Neglected Pokémon Spotlight: Garbodor! - by FireTaco - Sep 27, 2017, 09:21 PM