Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How are you going to play UsUm?
Hello fellow Pokémon lovers, Kris here today I want to know how you plan to play UsUm? Do you want to do a regular ol playthrough, a Nuzlocke? Let us know!

As for me;
I want to use a remake of my original Pokémon Crystal team. I've bred all the Pokémon and will transfer them to UsUm once I get them.

- [Image: totodile.png] Snaps the Totodile. Ahh Snaps, my original starter Pokémon and my very first Pokémon I had. I loved the little dude to death. For about 3 years I never evolved it past Croconaw because I used to be scared of Feraligatr who is now one of my favorite Pokémon of all time.

- [Image: pidgey.png] Birdie the Pidgey. 5 year old nickname aside Pidgeot was an awesome member of my team winning many a battle with Mud-Slap spam lol.

- [Image: gyarados.png] Daragon the Red Gyarados. Like most people I caught the Red Gyarados without even knowing it was a Shiny but he looked cool. Gyarados still stands as one of my favorite Shiny Pokémon despite how many people have it.

- [Image: umbreon.png] Epsilon the Umbreon. My very first Eeveelution. While I much prefer Jolteon I need to pay homage to my pal Epsilon.

- [Image: houndoom.png] Houndoom. I know top kek nickname. I adore Houndoom, I hate Houndour's encounter rate in GSC/HGSS though. Very excited to use this one. I'll also be using his awesome af Mega Evolution.

- [Image: suicune.png] Suicune. Get lost Necrozma, your fancy forms are nothing compared to Suicune's beautiful mane. Obviously this one will be transfered directly from G/S.
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
How are you going to play UsUm? - by Kris - Oct 18, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by Kris - Oct 18, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by gkh1997 - Oct 18, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by 0kamii - Oct 18, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by FireTaco - Oct 19, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by gkh1997 - Oct 19, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by Kris - Oct 19, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: How are you going to play UsUm? - by xWarMonger - Oct 20, 2017, 11:04 AM