Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Trial Time!
Amazing! You've just been given the role of Trial Captain by the Kahuna! But there's one problem. Nobody knows about your Trial! Better come up with something fun and challenging for those new Trainers. First, what type do you specialize in? What's the Pokemon you have in this Trial? Who's the Totem Pokemon? Well, new Trial Captain, what's so special about your Trial?

I'd be the 5th Trial Captain, I definitely specialize in Bug types. My Trial is based in a forest. First, you have to track down 4 Pineco, but using the Headbutt Trees. But be careful, you can encounter Beedrill, Heracross and even Pinsir here. Once you find the Pineco, you gotta present me with 4 Pineco shells as proof. Pineco has a habit of laying Spikes everywhere, this is why they need to be dealth with. But now, there's a bigger problem. Totem Foretress is angered that you removed the Pineco, and it explodes when it's angry! In the battle, Totem Foretress can call in Pokemon like Pineco and Feroseed to mess with trap setting and Pinsir and Heracross to deal big damage. However, if you overcome the Totem Foretress, you'll be awarded with the Buginium Z!
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
Trial Time! - by Kris - Oct 31, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Trial Time! - by Sharkfang2193 - Oct 31, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Trial Time! - by TheAlmightySancho - Oct 31, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Trial Time! - by Chansey - Oct 31, 2017, 08:41 PM